Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Office/Showroom InternDonni Charm
New York Fashion Week VolunteersiFashion Network
Social Media StylistSociety Row
JANUARY 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Style InternEBONY Magazine
StylistsWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Creative DirectorWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Personal AssistantBookmark This
177 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI run and manage 3 companies - 2 Jewelry lines and a PR company.
There are a lot of day to day duties my team and I need help overseeing/taking care of.
The ideal candidate is going to be capable of taking over my actual tasks wherever iIleft off, being able to run business and personal errands, take phone calls, ensure all ideas discussed are finished with deadlines or sooner.
We want to ultimately hire this person within 6 months.
This internship will be to directly support the Co-Founders, the CEO and their executive assistant team. We are looking for strong candidates who have a keen interest in Operations, PR, or Administrative roles.
Requirements- Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) is a must
- Strong leadership, creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial
- someone who understands concepts, direction very quickly
- A multi-tasker, proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow-through attitude
- Work well in a fast paced environment
-Strong organizational skills
- 2-3 full days are required