Textile and Product Development InternMerchandising & Production Development Director
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ngozika Okeke Clothing
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Photography intern for Stylist and JournalistBookmark This
Tribeca (can also work remotely at times but must be in NYC for shoots)
New York, NY
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm a journalist and stylist. My business Harrison Style is a men's and women's personal styling business. I run a blog called The Hunt on Harrison-style.com and also am a fashion editor at DOWNTOWN Magazine. I would love to find an intern who can help me take pictures for my business for both Harrison Style and DOWNTOWN Magazine. This will involve attending events and trade shows with me, doing regular photo shoots showcasing different looks (out and about in NYC or we can set up a studio)
This position can be fine tuned to fit with interests of intern also. I'm looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and can work closely with me to develop the visual aspect of harrison-style.com
Here is a link to a video that introduces my website:
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Knowledge of photography cameras and equipment and photoshop, digital videogrpahy is beneficial as well as it would be great to also create short videos, but that is not necessary.