PR Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesFashion Forwards
Design Intern for Dress CompanyZar Apparel Group
Spring 2017 Fashion Design InternshipBrynn Capella Inc.
PR, Social (Winter/Spring)Shananah Models
Design InternNo.6 Store
Spring Semester - Fashion PR InternshipJennifer Bett Communications
Fashion Textiles Assistant internshipElliott Berman Textiles
Fashion Styling Internship (stipend included)*toyeadedipe.com
Photography InternBookmark This
250 Spring St
Posted: March 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEyejets is a lifestyle eyewear company specializing in sunglasses, prescription glasses and reading glasses. Established in 2014, we are a fashion forward company that caters to men and women. We are looking for a photographer that is experienced in taking product photos for our website as well as fashion photos to be used for our social media campaigns. This is an unpaid internship with college credit available. Flexible hours
When applying, you must send us examples of your work or your portfolio.
Requirements- Photographer interns must be college students or recent graduates working towards or having obtained a BA/BS or higher degree in film, photography, visual arts, or other related fields.
- Photographer interns should have experience with event photography, performance photography, lighting, good communication skills and a portfolio of examples. Experience in videography is a plus.
- Photographer interns must have their own equipment to execute all facets of photography work.
- Must be self-directed, reliable, detailed-oriented, organized, and maniacally focused in planning and implementing tasks.
- Must have knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, etc in order to edit your pictures.
- Must be able to be on brand with the company vision and think out side the box at the same time.