Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Photography InternsBookmark This
6798 mission st
Daly City, CA
Posted: October 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE SEND RESUME, cover letter, portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Ribbonwork crafts clothing that features boho-chic embellishments, romantic designs and soft cotton blend construction. Inspired by beautiful things in life, this San Francisco-based collection dares to be fashionably different with eclectic dresses and separates. We are looking for talented people who love being unique and fashion as much as we do. Your work during this internship will make a great addition to your portfolio. We are looking for very creative and conceptually driven artists who are interested in career opportunities. We strive to groom interns into future careers at Ribbonwork.
Responsibilities• Assist in product photoshoot and photo editing.
• Create inspiration looks/ ideas for lookbooks/product photo shoots.
• Create inspiration boards.
Requirements• Must be creative! Need to be able to come up with your own creativity and use resources that are available to you.
• Excellent skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Skilled with photography and have your own camera.
• Have a good understanding of website usability and user experience on a website.
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be highly motivated and self-driven to complete assigned tasks and drive projects.
• Must be able to work on a PC.
• Ability to illustrate is a plus.
• Must have reliable mode of transportation.
• Must be able to work in our Daly City, CA office.
• Flexible Hours, 10-15 hrs / week