Women's Multi Brand Fashion Showroom - Winter InternshipEM Productions
Seamstress / sewing teamTrend by juju
Fashion Design Company SOCIAL MEDIA internshipCG DESIGN LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Social Media InternshipMaggie Norris Couture
Showroom Assistant Intern- Start ImmediatelyLa Fiorentina
Fashion Showroom Assistant InternLa Fiorentina
PR Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesBookmark This
110 E.9th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEuropean and International multi-designers showroom located in the california Market Center in Downtown Los Angeles is seeking interns.
Fashion Forwards is a fashion showroom based in Los Angeles and Paris working with contemporary lines and Couture lines.
We are currently seeking interns who have a high interest in learning the fundamentals and logistics of the fashion industry; which includes strategic brand development, showroom management and VIP/Celebrity services.
ResponsibilitiesPUBLIC RELATIONS -
We are looking for interns interested in the PR industry.
- Emails stylists/ publicists/ managers / press
- Create Calendar for Awards Show
- Follow up with stylists pulls
- Data Entry
- Organizing showroom
- Online research
- Assisting/scheduling appointments
- Computer and web savvy
- Strong interest of the Fashion industry
- Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Twitter
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
-Manage social media platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler)
-Create a long term social media plan
-Track social media analytics and report results and new ideas
-Create compelling content and get it shared by influencers
-Online research to inform overall campaign strategy
-Collaborate closely on all projects with team
IN ORDER TO APPLY :
- Send your resume
- Your current situation : Student/ graduated
- When are you ready to start?
- Interns MUST be available 2/3 days a week and have to commit to their days: Monday-Friday
- Able to commit for 3 months minimum.
- Able to commute to Downtown
- Have a laptop
- Can commit to an unpaid internship