Marketing ManagerJade Marlin Collection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Jade Marlin Collection
Event CoordinatorJade Marlin Collection
Interns for prime Soho Concept ShopDREAMS ON AIR
Graphic Design InternPROREADY SPORTSWEAR
Fashion Magazine Internthe word changes, LLC
FOOTWEAR DESIGN INTERNSHIPTabitha Simmons Accessories
Jewelry Studio InternSofia Ramsay
PR Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesBookmark This
110 E.9th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEuropean and International multi-designers showroom located in the california Market Center in Downtown Los Angeles is seeking interns.
Fashion Forwards is a fashion showroom based in Los Angeles and Paris working with contemporary lines and Couture lines.
We are currently seeking interns who have a high interest in learning the fundamentals and logistics of the fashion industry; which includes strategic brand development, showroom management and VIP/Celebrity services.
ResponsibilitiesPUBLIC RELATIONS -
We are looking for interns interested in the PR industry.
- Emails stylists/ publicists/ managers / press
- Create Calendar for Awards Show
- Follow up with stylists pulls
- Data Entry
- Organizing showroom
- Online research
- Assisting/scheduling appointments
- Computer and web savvy
- Strong interest of the Fashion industry
- Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Twitter
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
-Manage social media platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler)
-Create a long term social media plan
-Track social media analytics and report results and new ideas
-Create compelling content and get it shared by influencers
-Online research to inform overall campaign strategy
-Collaborate closely on all projects with team
IN ORDER TO APPLY :
- Send your resume
- Your current situation : Student/ graduated
- When are you ready to start?
- Interns MUST be available 2/3 days a week and have to commit to their days: Monday-Friday
- Able to commit for 3 months minimum.
- Able to commute to Downtown
- Have a laptop
- Can commit to an unpaid internship