NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Photo Editor InternshipKMS Style Studio
Marketing InternBryan Samuel Footwear
Luxury Fashion Company - Supply Chain Management InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Human Resources InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Technical Design InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Footwear InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Merchandising InternshipHalston
PR, Sales, and Merchandising Fall Interns Needed!Bookmark This
49 West 38th St, Suite 9
New York, NY
Posted: July 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBindya New York is currently seeking interns to assist our PR, Sales, and Merchandising team. This position is perfect for those who want to gain experience and learn the inner-workings of a fashion company firsthand.
About Us: We are a small, fast-paced company with a great office atmosphere located in the Fashion District.
Internship candidates can start immediately and should be able to commit to a 2-3 month period. We will consider both full and part-time applicants. Internship is unpaid but there is a potential for employment and a $15 stipend per day for lunch.
Proposed Work Schedule:
•2- 3 days a week
Responsibilities• Updating and maintaining excel spreadsheets
• Assistance in sample and stock organization
• Assistance in processing online orders and customer service
• Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties
• Provide office support and assist administrative duties of sales team and department executives
• Manage editorial clippings and activity reports
• Writing press materials and making press kits
Requirements• An interest and understanding of fashion
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Works well independently or in a team
• Professional, enthusiastic and organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and internet research
• E-commerce and Photoshop experience is a plus!