Stylist InternPink Haley
Fashion Photography InternPink Haley
Fashion Design InternIdeal Glass
Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Women Fabric Development-Fabric and TextileITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
PR, Sales, and Merchandising Summer and Fall Interns Needed!Bookmark This
49 West 38th St, Suite 9
New York, NY
Posted: July 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBindya New York is currently seeking interns to assist our PR, Sales, and Merchandising team. This position is perfect for those who want to gain experience and learn the inner-workings of a fashion company firsthand.
About Us: We are a small, fast-paced company with a great office atmosphere located in the Fashion District.
Internship candidates can start immediately and should be able to commit to a 2-3 month period. We will consider both full and part-time applicants. Internship is unpaid but there is a potential for employment and a $15 stipend per day for lunch.
Proposed Work Schedule:
•2- 3 days a week
Responsibilities• Updating and maintaining excel spreadsheets
• Assistance in sample and stock organization
• Assistance in processing online orders and customer service
• Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties
• Provide office support and assist administrative duties of sales team and department executives
• Manage editorial clippings and activity reports
• Writing press materials and making press kits
Requirements• An interest and understanding of fashion
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Works well independently or in a team
• Professional, enthusiastic and organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and internet research
• E-commerce and Photoshop experience is a plus!