MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTHCL TECHNOLOGIES
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Socially Responsible Fashion Line looking for Journalism/PR InternBookmark This
1223 Wilshire Blvd, # 1785
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLos Angeles based high end fashion line focused with empowering young girls in underprivileged communities around the world by contributing to their education through art is looking for a passionate and driven intern that will help us grow this socially responsible company.
Our mission is to collect a range of artwork (photos, drawings, etc...) created by young girls from trusted charities, which we then feature onto our fashion. We guarantee 25% of our proceeds back to that same charity to help fund those young girls' $250 yearly tuition cost.
This individual will report directly to the Intern Coordinator. The ideal candidate is organized, an excellent communicator, resourceful, and passionate about the fashion industry, socially conscious business and entertainment.
Responsibilities• Support and expand public relations with talent, press, media contacts, and the general public.
• Facilitate relationships with high-level talent, press, and media contacts
• Create and deliver weekly pitches to various high-level press and media contacts.
• Build relationships with various high-level press and media contacts.
• Actively seek opportunities to spread the word about Le Dessein.
• Develop and monitor contact management libraries.
RequirementsThe candidate we are looking for needs to possess the following skills:
• Be able to accurately match the company's needs with the available supply of skills
• be knowledgeable in fashion
• Have passion and understanding for the plight of young girls in developing countries
• Be highly organized
• Be able to multitask
• Be able to demonstrate discretion and Business Ethics
• Be able to demonstrate Strategic Orientation (Take a leadership role and influence management's strategic path)
• Must be motivated to actively spread the word about Le Dessein.
• Must be engaged in current popular media.