Design InternGoldsheep Clothing
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Stylist Intern - Celebrity/Fashion/EditorialSTYLING LIFE Inc.
Paid Fashion InternshipMiss Circle llc
Fashion InternLinda Lesater & Co Services
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Production and Studio InternshipBookmark This
Fabric To Finish Inc.
265 West 37th Street, Suite 904
New York, NY
Posted: June 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an NYC based design studio specializing in global fabric and product development that works with emerging and independent designers to help them design, develop, source and produce their seasonal collections.
We are seeking energetic, articulate, passionate, fast learning, outgoing, and eager interns to help support our day to day operations at our design studio in the garment center.
Responsibilities• Answering phones and keeping the design studio tidy and in tip top shape
• Setting up for client appointments
• Conduct market research to find new trends, color stories, and new brands
• Keeping seasonal development books in order and up to date
• Organizing and maintaining the master fabric library
• Assisting in daily social networking and online marketing (Twitter, Facebook)
• Preparing daily packages for shipment to overseas suppliers and tracking their whereabouts
• Sourcing local market for trim, fabric and anything other client needs
• Supporting the owner of the company with various special projects
• Cutting fabric samples and labeling hangtags appropriately
Requirements• Are a self starter
• Can multi task
• Confront challenges with confidence and poise
• Are a strong communicator
• Possess strong analytical skills and are highly organized
• Are hungry to learn and grow
• Can create fabric and trend inspiration boards
• Have a good eye for color
• Are interested in textiles
• Enjoy product development
• Have solid aptitude in Microsoft Office
• Have a knowledge of professional email etiquette