Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Trish Taylor Styling
M2057 by Maria Pinto is looking for Fashion Business students this winter and spring.M2057 by Maria Pinto
Incredible Jewelry Marketing and Merchandising InternProvidence Diamond
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Office/Showroom InternDonni Charm
New York Fashion Week VolunteersiFashion Network
Social Media StylistSociety Row
Production AssistantBookmark This
The Columbus Book Project
35 East Gay st.
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Production Assistant will join our Production Team to provide a full range of administrative and creative support to our Creative Director in producing photo-shoots. The PA will be instrumental in a very demanding environment, including working with Fashion Designers, Fashion stylists, Beauty teams, Props, Scheduling Meetings, Maintaining calendars and Running personal errands.
The Columbus Book Project is a on the journey of publishing a coffee-table of Columbus Fashion, Art, and Culture. A large portion of the Book will include 40 or so photo-shoots including high fashion shoots and street photography. The photo-shoots are centered around local stores, brands, designers, stylists, beauty team, signature destinations, etc. located in the Short North, Grandview, and the Columbus surrounding areas. Production started March 2016 and will run until September 2016.
Responsibilities- Arranges and organizes photo-shoots
- Manages photo-shoot logistics including securing shoot locations and preparing shoot materials, and organizing catering
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Runs business errands
- Responds to calls and texts at all times
- Anticipate needs and be proactive with solutions.
- Supports the related administrative needs
Requirements- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Thick skinned and able to work through difficult situations
- Able to work flexible and long hours including late nights, and sometimes weekends
- Must have an impeccable attention to detail along
- A quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
- Able to work in highly demanding environment while being able handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact
- Must have a high level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to independently, manage one’s time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible.