LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Marketing Assistant - From September to DecemberEllen Christine Couture
Production InternBookmark This
199 Lafayette St
New York, NY
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Bureau Betak is a special events company dedicated mostly to the industries of Luxury, Fashion, Beauty and Art. Founded 20 years ago by the creative director and producer Alexandre de Betak, the Bureau is specialized in fashion shows and special events and operates worldwide, with offices in Paris, New York and Shanghai.
Bureau Betak is looking for a production intern to assist with Fashion Week in our New York office. Bureau Betak prides itself on a well managed internship program where our interns learn a wide range of skills necessary to succeed in runway show production. Our interns are a highly valued member of our team and their efforts are important to us. Every day in the office will be a little bit different and you will have a variety of projects to learn from. We are looking for driven candidates who embrace their enthusiasm of production and are excited to be challenged by the fast-moving fashion environment.
- Provide thorough research of requested information for producer and team
- Assist with supply management both prior and post Fashion Week
- Negotiate with vendors
- Ordering of supplies related to shows
- Working multiple shows for Fashion Week
- Handling any office related tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite programs (particularly InDesign and Photoshop)
- A positive attitude with good organizational and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to have complete confidentiality when dealing with clients
- Is highly organized and deadline oriented
- Is incredibly proactive and eager to troubleshoot problems before (and as) they occur
- Is unafraid to ask for help or clarity on tasks
- Experience with the following programs a plus: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Superior time management and organizational skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Vendor Management, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign