Production Intern position availableBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: November 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen's wear Company, located in New York, has an immediate need for a Production Intern.
Please take a look at the requirements and duties below and if you feel you are the candidate for this position, please respond email with your cover letter & resume to:
Please reference Job Title in the subject line of your message.
ResponsibilitiesPosition duties are:
- Work directly with the design and technical design team.
- Communicating with overseas factories.
- Track samples from the product development to production stagesRecap with factories pending samples
- Constantly sending swatches,fabric,samples to vendors.
- Bilingual (English/ Chinese)
- Strong technical background in garment construction
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft office
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
SkillsRequired - English language skills, Mandarin Chinese, Garment Construction
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator