Promotional Merchandise InternBookmark This
300 Las Vegas Blvd N
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: June 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Finding the newest and best products in the market
- Forging great relationships with brands to secure best delivery times, discounts, negotiating best payment terms, minimums and samples to showcase to clients
- Building relationships with local and non local printers, embroiderers, etc
- Supplying the best service and products to promotional clients
- Outreaching and building the Promotional cliental
- Creating a strong return customer database along with acquiring new customers monthly
- Creating specialty promotional packages for clients by understanding their brand and consumers
- Receiving all proper information and forms from clients to best execute their purchase (ie. graphics, quantities, styles etc)
- Use proper internal systems and forms to keep all outstanding orders and conversations documented
Responsibilities· Working front desk including answering phone, taking messages, greeting customers, getting new customer’s information, giving tours, etc.
· Office maintenance including restocking supplies, cleanliness, etc.