Luxury Fashion Company - Supply Chain Management InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Human Resources InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Technical Design InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Footwear InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Merchandising InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Finance InternshipHalston
PD & Design InternLydell New York
Luxury Fashion Company - Material Research and Development (R&D) InternshipHalston
Public Relations Intern- FashionBookmark This
Posted: December 28 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have strong communication skills, creative ideas, a strong work ethic and are an outgoing presents internship is a perfect fit. You'll develop your skills and learn what its like to help launch a business, and develop connections from the ground up. You'll develop important skills that will impress the people you work with in your professional career.
This internship does not ask you to come into the office. All work can be completed at home, or on the go. This will not interfere with you school schedules. Interns will be expected to reach out to bloggers, writers, news stations, social media influencers... (Creativity here is key). The objective is to help spread the word about our company and inspire bloggers, writers, and whomever else to write or promote our company. This part of the internship cannot be measured in hours, but in results. You will have a lot of freedom to experiment, and apply your knowledge.
Interns will complete an analysis at the end of each week detailing what they've done... what worked, and what didn't. At the end of the program you will have developed a deep understanding of the media world, and how to stand out in it. Interns will be expected to help brainstorm and think of creative, effective, and interesting marketing campaigns and outreach ideas. This internship can potentially turn into a full/part time job offer, depending on results.
Zeinio.com Is a startup Fashion e-commerce company specializing in menswear. We are just about to launch and are looking to ramp up our social media and marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Maintain clear notes of actions taken hi lighting what worked and what didn't
- This is a learning experience, so don't be intimidated
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Should have a working knowledge of social media, viral marketing, social psychology.
- Creativity and standing out is a plus. People fall for stories... make them interesting.
SkillsRequired - English, Media, Media Analysis, Determined, PR, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Blogging, Blogger, Celebrity Management, Blogger Relations, News Reporting