Fashion BloggerVendng Machine Corp.
Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Textile and Product Development InternMerchandising & Production Development Director
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ngozika Okeke Clothing
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
35 W 31st Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: November 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJewelry Designer in NYC for over 9 years. Each piece is handcrafted and no two pieces are ever precisely the same due to the handwork of the artisans that work for him. In fact, much of the collection is custom-made for his retailers and clients alike.
The collections instantly caught the attention of fashion editors and celebrities including; Oprah, Iman, Liv Tyler, Salma Hayek, Nina Garcia, Natasha Henstridge, and Lily Collins. Bounkit’s pieces have graced the cover of numerous publications and been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Allure, Gotham, Essence, Glamour, Town & Country, InStyle, Conde Nast Traveler, Departures, Domino, O Magazine in addition to NBC’S “The Today Show”, “The Oprah Winfrey Show”, “Lipstick Jungle”, and “Gossip Girl”.
We are looking for Sales Interns that are interested in working for Celebrity Jewelry Designer Hassan Bonukit. We want Interns that are looking to be a part of Bounkit's explosive growth.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.