Fashion E Commerce InternshipTaupe Co
Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)X by Gottex
Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Bella Chic Glamour Squad
Posted: July 10 2016
Company Location: Randolph, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Growing Beauty Company and is looking for a PR person that can help develop the company into a bigger brand.
If you have what it takes; it can lead to a permanent placement with the company!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.