Modern Luxury Fashion InternshipModern Luxury
Fashion Showroom InternX by Gottex
Campus MerchandiserChloe + Isabel
Jewelry Merchandiser - College Students Only!Chloe + Isabel
Email Marketing Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
PhotographyJade Marlin Collection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Jade Marlin Collection
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Lori Diamond Art Fashion
Posted: June 23 2016
Company Location: Dresher, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking intern to research fashion magazines/outlets and write press releases. Also send out press releases to them and pitch Lori Diamond Art: www.loridiamondart.com
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.