Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternBookmark This
House of Heim
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHouse of Heim is a growing brand that we are a fashion lifestyle brand we are looking for a fabulous publicist that is passionate about fashion also networking and adding to our company we are already buzzing. We need a publicist asap.
Public Relations Responsibilities:
1. assist with developing, writing and distributing approved press releases
2. assist with media relations, including pitching, researching and scheduling interviews if needed
3. assist with organization of executive photos, photo opportunities and events
4. assist with building and maintaining relationships with both local and national media
5. assist with building and maintaining press kits
6. assist with posting logos and organizational summaries to industry services related web sites and publications
7. assist with finding and completing appropriate contest entries
8. assist with following-up with members of the media to track and ensure client placement
9. assist with proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
10. assist with planning and executing special events, if needed
1. assist with monitoring the impact of marketing plans, including revenues, and making adjustments accordingly
2. assist with writing advertising copy for clients.
3. assist with developing, maintaining and using marketing database, which includes client and prospect information, mailing lists, access to client publications, etc.
4. assist with electronic and social media marketing
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.