Public Relations InternBookmark This
ONESA HAIR LLC
Posted: October 16 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnesa hair is a brand that owns subsidiary hair extension brands. Onesa Hair is a Luxury hair extension brand based out of New York and has a boutique in Dallas. Our brand is searching for a Public Relations intern who will be directly working with our subsidiary brands.
This internship requires a minimum of six hours of work per week. Exceptional candidates will be considered for a monthly stipend of $200 and an opportunity for a paid position upon graduating.
Responsibilities-Planning , developing and implementing PR strategies
-Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
-Supervising production of publicity material such as videos, catalogues, flyers, banners etc
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
-Writing , editing in house articles, reports and more
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Social Perceptiveness, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Media Communications
Preferred - Coordination, Persuasion, Bilingual Communications