Visual Merchandising Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Sales Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Design Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Public Relations/Marketing Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Fashion Product PhotographyTarina Tarantino
Fashion Design InternDreams on Air
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Fashion Week Brooklyn
New York, NY
Posted: May 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion Week Brooklyn (FWB), founded by 501c3 non-profit organization, Brooklyn Style Foundation (BSF), has emerged as one of the leading fashion events showcasing the talent of aspiring, established and renowned designers from across the globe. Attendees include a diverse spectrum of socially diverse, influential and fashion forward individuals from collective industries.
PR interns will work with Kyle Arnett PR firm. Kyle Arnett focuses on making their clients’ brands powerful. Sparking a movement, shifting behavior and bring about lasting change. Kyle Arnett help clients realize the power of their brands, leveraging everything they know—and everything they can imagine—to bring ambitious visions to life.
Kyle Arnett is an integrated communications firm helping clients connect with people to start something meaningful. From sleeping giants and purpose-driven disruptors to industry leaders with decades of experience, these are the businesses and organizations that inspire us.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.