Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Spring/Summer Public Relations Interns Needed!Bookmark This
270 West 38th Street, Suite 1100
New York, NY
Posted: December 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBibhu Mohapatra is a NY based luxury women's wear designer. We are currently seeking a Public Relations intern interested in joining us for the Spring/Summer 15 and Fall/Winter 2015 season. We are seeking students who are interested in learning the ins and outs of the fashion industry. We strive to offer an educational experience where internship participants can develop skills relevant to their targeted career pathway. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on and exciting work experience.
Responsibilities- Working closely with head of PR.
- Assist team with all press and sample request.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining the sample closet.
-Screen press coverage and compile daily reports.
-Perform various administrative tasks for senior management.
-Maintain and update all databases for the department.
- Assist with department research projects.
- Help to prepare for Press Days, brand events, and NYFW.
Requirements- Studying or recent graduated in a fashion or public relations
- Available to intern for Spring/Summer 2015 and (or) Fall/Winter 2015.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Is familiar with the fashion industry, would be a plus if candidate has previous Fashion PR internship experience but not necessary.
-Basic knowledge of social media platforms and various print
and broadcast media.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Must have excellent organizational skills and very strong
attention to detail.
- Must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
-Must have immediate availability and able to work Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm ( subject to change due to interns availability ).
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office Applications, Fluent English, Enthusiasm to learn, Positive Can-do Attitude, Active Team Player, Hard Worker
Preferred - Adobe CS5, Fashion GPS