Swim Week Volunteer Opportunity : Seat FillersThe Riviere Agency
Paid Fashion InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
MIami Swim Week- Fashion Interns NeededShowroom212
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Show VolunteerFAVIANA
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion Design and Art Week (FDAW) is a fashion/arts platform continuously making waves in the fashion industry. FDAW bridges the gap between buyers, consumers and members of the media/press to view collections from designers and young creatives around the world.
FDAW leads the way with initiatives that supports, strengthens and develops the fashion industry, with a physical platform to further position fashion as a useful tool for commerce and creativity in Virginia as well as the East Coast.
Paid internship after 3-6 months
This position will be based in Richmond, VA (remote options are also) for 5-6 months out of the year.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.