FASHION MERCHANDISING ASSISTANTJIBRI Plus Size Apparel
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Production Internship with NYC Bridal Design House- Fall 2017Carol Hannah
Design intern for NYC Bridal Design House- Fall 2017Carol Hannah
Business/Fashion/Graphic Design InternshipFornash, Inc.
Intern needed from July 1st Privee Showroom Accessories New York English French SpeakerSt Honore Privee Showroom
Online Fashion MarketerBroder Bros. Co.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Qui Piece, LLC
407 N Charles Street
Posted: April 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQui Piece, LLC is a fashion studio that provides a location for consumers to boutique shop, receive services from a makeup artist, hair stylist, and photographer. Qui Piece opened in December 2015 and is located in the heart of Mount Vernon in Downtown Baltimore City. Our team is looking for a high school, college student, or young professional that has the drive to succeed in Public Relations! This opportunity will give you an opportunity to use their talents to contribute to the growth of Qui Piece.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.