Public Relations InternBookmark This
The McCord List
Sunset Strip between La Cienega & Fairfax (West Hollywood)
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe McCord List blog is your source for the most fabulous in fashion and red carpet lifestyle. The co-founder is a Hollywood socialite in the entertainment industry, and is in need of a public relations intern to help manage social media, events, relationship building, photo shoots for blog, interviews, etc.
We are looking for an eager, people person (never met a stranger) who loves the fashion and entertainment industry. Preferably someone familiar with the McCord Sisters, and active with social media.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Carry out company requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing blog production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Highly motivated self-starter, Outstanding people skills, Fashion
Preferred - Candid Photography, Fashion Blogging, Entertainment, Coordinating Events