Buying Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Visual Merchandising Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Sales Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Design Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Public Relations/Marketing Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Fashion Product PhotographyTarina Tarantino
Fashion Design InternDreams on Air
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Public Relations Intern for Fashion Design Company Showroom/StudioBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ. Taylor Showroom/Studio:
Clothing company specializing in custom clothing and alterations.
Offering private sewing classes
Downtown Cleveland Ohio
*Flexible hours Available
Intern inquiries email cover letter and resume.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.