Miss Fashion Week Partner AssistantMiss Fashion Week
Stylist InternPink Haley
Fashion Photography InternPink Haley
Fashion Design InternIdeal Glass
Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Quality Assurance, Social Media, Proof Reader InternBookmark This
Wristocracy, Inc. (https://www.wristocracy.com/)
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe name of the company is Wristocracy. We are the TrueCar(https://www.truecar.com/) for Luxury Watches, & our mission is to democratize luxury watch ownership. We are a technology & data company where we pull product data from all around the web from major e-commerce sites. Wristocracy is the single best source for luxury watch price comparison with historical data to provide comprehensive price transparency. Our catalog of luxury watches is the most complete relative to any watch e-commerce out there. Given the sheer amount of data, we have challenges to produce the best quality product & we need a new team member to join us to help identify areas where we must clean the product, help us with social media activities, & find new channels to attract more users. Upon stellar performance, this position will change into a permanent paid position with benefits after 3-6 months.
Responsibilities- You will have a key role in testing the site & surfacing all the smallest issues with the product.
- Utilizes social media(Instagram/Twitter for now) to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Find new & creative marketing channels to promote the product.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- You are a sharp person & meticulous in finding the tiniest bit of issues with the site & product.
- You are not afraid of looking at the product for hours to identify issues.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Quality Assurance, Social Media, Communication, Early-stage Startups
Preferred - SQL