Marketing Design InternBrene & Beau
Marketing Intern For StyleKist - #1 App to Discover. Shop. Share. Earn.StyleKist
Sewing Studio Internship - Summer 2017Workroom Social
STYLING INTERNSHIP (KATIE MOSSMAN STUDIO)Maleeka Moss Studio
Visual Merchandising InternFrette
Make up ArtistDaccio
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
Rapidly Growing Clothing Brand Seeking InternsBookmark This
800 E. 12th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusy and fast paced fashion buying agency seeks motivated, enthusiastic, self-starting interns to start as soon as possible. Gain hands on fashion experience while assisting with many different aspects of our company.
- Tech/ computer savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail oriented
- Very dependable and trustworthy
- Must be available at least two week days per week; 3 days/week preferred
- Fashion experience helpful, but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in pulling samples and returning them to vendors
- Helping organize samples for video conferences with clients
- Taking photos of styles and compiling line sheets
- Assisting in fittings
- Vendor correspondence
- Trend research
- General assistance to buyers
- Data entry in Google docs/Excel, etc
Who we are:
We are a buying agency and women's fashion brand that is growing immensely! Based in Downtown LA's fashion district, we're thriving as a small and quickly developing company. Our team is hard-working and friendly and supports key factors within our culture. These key factors include creativity and collaboration. Our environment encourages all of our team members to give input on style out meetings, voice opinions, and create ideas for the betterment of company. We offer an excellent opportunity to play a part in the continual growth of our brand. . .and have fun while you're at it!
Please note that while this is a fashion company, the position requires a lot of admin/office work.
Please email resume, cover letter and start date.