Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Record Label Fashion/Stylist NeededBookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will offer unique opportunities to gain practical experience in the worlds of Fashion and the Music Industry. If you’re passionate about style, have your finger on the pulse of fashion, and want to work with an emerging record label where you can develop your skill sets. You can see your styles displayed all over the world. The Fashion Stylist is in charge of styling artists with apparel and accessories for photo shoots, performances and events. This position will style products for social media and web.
Responsibilities• In charge of styling artists and models with apparel and accessories for photo shoots, performances, and various events.
• Responsible for recruiting the talent for each photoshoot (photographers, models and makeup artist).
• Collaborate with in-house photographers, founder, and social media manager to produce high-quality fashion photos. These photos must stay consistent with the Homicide Flow Ent brand.
• Locate areas around Dallas and other areas to shoot the photoshoot.
• We have quick deadlines that must be met. You will need to ensure that we are meeting these deadlines.
Requirements• Knowledge of current fashion trends
• Great relationship skills needed to work in a team setting.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet quick deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail and composition.
• Superb organization skills
• Great communication skills!
• Some travel may be required
• Must have a portfolio