Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
Rise City Swim InternshipBookmark This
Rise City Swim
110 Greene St.
New York, NY
Posted: December 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRise City Swim launched in March 2015 as one of the city's most innovative swimwear brands; it has established itself in the market by not only offering breezy separates that make it easy for the on-the-go woman to look sexy and feel confident, but also by promoting the message: It’s not how you look. It’s how you live. Inspired by the women who make the city so great, Rise City Swim aims to be a platform for “Women on the Rise." It has spotlighted numerous impressive women in features on the website, as well as various events and lectures.
Rise City Swim is looking for an intern. The intern's main role will be assisting the brand's designer; much of the work will be performed remotely, although attendance at various meetings at the company's SoHo headquarters will also be required. Hours are flexible; a daily stipend will be provided.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Designing graphics for the website and social media
• Working on the backend of the website, including improving SEO and updating the homepage
• Proposing partnerships with similar brands and forming relationships with them
• Assisting with administrative work, such as executing shipments and travel arrangements
• Conducting market research and creating presentations based on such research
• Assisting in the planning of brand events
• Researching potential “Women on the Rise” and establishing relationships
RequirementsAn interest in fashion is a must, as is basic knowledge of Photoshop and Shopify. Photography skills and past experience with market research are pluses. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who can work both independently and with a group.
Please send cover letters and resumes to Jane Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.