Sales Intern: Jewelry DivisionBookmark This
Elizabeth and James
345 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seeking to narrow the gap between designer and contemporary fashion, designers Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen launched Elizabeth and James Fall 2007. The lifestyle brand label has since expanded to encompass women’s apparel, jewelry, eyewear, handbags and beauty. Elizabeth and James is stocked globally by top tier retailers including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Shopbop.com, and Harvey Nichols, as well as specialty stores and boutiques. The Elizabeth and James jewelry collection is crafted with a fine jewelry hand and meticulous attention to detail.
• Store visits: visit our existing accounts to see the merchandise on the sales floor, remerchandise according to brand standards and deliver training manuals.
• Market appointment outreach and scheduling
• Showroom maintenance and market prep
• Sample organization
• Sample deliveries
• Account support: mailers, training manuals
• Account research and prospecting by territory
• Scheduling of in store appointments for the Account Executives
• Completion of product information templates for Department stores
RequirementsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong communication skills
• Computer skills - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to work independently
• Superior organizational skills