MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTpeoples affairs
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Showroom AssistantBookmark This
231 W. 39th St. Suite 1105
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionButik Showroom is a leading women’s accessories showroom founded in August 2001 by Becky Rosenberg, who’s eye for the cutting edge trends lead her to become the first showroom in downtown Los Angeles’ Cooper building. Butik opened it’s Manhattan showroom in December of 2011. Butik represents international and domestic accessory collections including fair trade brands, to specialty boutiques, high-end online retailers and major department stores.
Butik is looking to fill an internship position for our NYC office! This is an environment where you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a multi-lined showroom. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, flexible, ready to work, and willing to learn!
Responsibilities* Administrative support to Sales Rep and Showroom Manager
* Monitor samples In/Out of the showroom
* Assisting in any and all tasks relating to (i.e. trade shows, sample sales, buyer appointments, etc)
* General upkeep of daily procedures and showroom cleanliness/organization
* Merchandising showroom collections
Requirements* Organized and detail-oriented
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Eagerness to learn about retail and fashion
* Enthusiasm and great attitude!
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must