Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Showroom AssistantBookmark This
310LA w/ L on 5 Showroom
110 East 9th Street, Suite B503
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL on 5 is a multi-line women’s contemporary showroom. We work with all the major retailers in the US as well as specialty boutiques across the country. This is a great internship for anyone looking to break into the fashion world and kick off their sales career. Our goal is to fully prepare you for a real working environment, by teaching you the necessary tools to successfully represent a brand.
This is a non-paid internship, but school credit is available.
• Responsible for formatting documents (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Perform general support duties including faxing, photocopying, organizing materials (binders, file folders, filing, etc.), maintaining client and job files.
• Prepare written correspondence.
• Update line sheet when new orders come in.
• Write purchase orders.
• Give production price ticket information by account/order price tickets when needed.
• Assists Sales Rep (when needed) in the preparation for client meetings.
• Assists Sales Rep in the preparation of proposals and strategic briefs.
• Attends client meetings when applicable.
• Carries out literature search to help keep the team abreast of the constantly changing marketplace.
RequirementsSkills and Requirements
• Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
• Professional phone manner.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills - Excel, Microsoft word, Outlook, and the Internet.
• Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task.
*Bonus: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator proficient.