Internship for Webdesigner image retoucher for eco luxury yogabrandLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion StylistA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion Internship - Summer InternAlala
Fashion Blogger INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
FASHION DESIGNER ASSISTANT/INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion Inventory Manager INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Photographer INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Graphic Design InternDanielle Nicole
Showroom AssistantBookmark This
The Fashion Foundation
Bay Shore, NY
Posted: September 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fashion Foundation is a startup nonprofit that merges the worlds of fashion and philanthropy. We operate an e-commerce site of donated designer merchandise and with the money raised from sales we buy school supplies for students in need.
We are just over two years old and are still in startup mode. We're looking for interns who believe in our mission and want to use their expertise to help us make a difference for students in need.
Responsibilities- Graphic design, web design or marketing experience
- Knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, and microsoft softwares
- Interns have the option of working from their home
- Must be able to take constructive criticism and make changes to their designs if asked
- Must have a reliable computer and internet
If you're looking for a fun environment working with a small group of young professionals then The Fashion Foundation is for you! Interns work directly with the Founder & CEO of The Fashion Foundation and must be quick learners and willing to bring new ideas and designs to our organization.
All applicants must submit a resume and sample of their work. College credit is available.
Requirements- Must live on Long Island or New York City
- Maintain e-commerce boutique showroom
- Organize samples and inventory
- Assist with photos shoots
- Put together trends and visuals for social media
- Creative mindset with the ability to brainstorm new ideas for our organization
- Self-starter and able to take initiative
- Minimum of 5 hours per week