Assistant to Senior Fashion Editor/PR DirectorTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHollenberg
Business Development / Sales InternHollenberg
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
SEO Strategist & Fashion Content WriterAddress Chic
Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Showroom Assistant Intern- Needed ASAPBookmark This
384 Fifth Ave, 5th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury design company is looking for Fall 2016 interns who are available at least 2 days a week.
This is a great place for someone to learn about the inner workings of a fashion brand in an array of different disciplines.
The intern will be reporting directly to the directors and owner of the company. This is a great place for someone to learn about the inner workings of a fashion brand in an array of different disciplines.
Previous fashion experience is preferable although not necessary.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 2 full days a week from our Midtown Manhattan office.
Responsibilities1. Passion and willingness to learn
3. Good communication skills
Requirements1. Merchandising the show room in creative ways to ensure a beautiful space for top retailer clients like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc
2. Show room maintenance
3. PR/Social media work as assigned
- Photography for our website, as well as Social Media; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Help create & curate branded content for social pages
- Help garner more followers
4. Production work as assigned
- Coordinate with production director in ensuring proper product orders with overseas factory
5. Miscellaneous office/administrative functions
- Aid administrative director in ensuring finances are calculated correctly
- Organize and ensure all major retailer orders are correct
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Marketing and Sales, Marketing for Small Business, Excel
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Administrative Activities, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Sales and Marketing