Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Showroom Assistant Internship PositionBookmark This
Cynthia Rose NY
260 W 36th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe art of collage is the true inspiration behind the Cynthia Rose Limited Edition collection of luxury Ready to Wear and precious jewellery.
From flea markets in London and Paris to secret archives in Greenport, New York, Cynthia’s passion is evident in her quest to obtain the finest textures and exquisite gemstones.
Her feminine “elegance with an edge” aesthetic is apparent in all of her one of a kind creations and collected by those who are true individuals.
Responsibilities• Assisting with social media posts
• Assisting with public relations duties
• Showroom merchandising
• Managing and updating lists of editors, clients, buyers, etc.
• Sample Transmittals
• Trunk Show Preparation
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
• Daily errands
• Organize and maintain fabric and trim libraries
• Fabric, trimming, & miscellaneous sourcing
• Fabric measuring and cutting
• Seasonal inventory maintenance
Requirements• Computer savvy - must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. a plus!)
• Multi-tasker, self-sufficient, well-organized.
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communications skills
• PASSION of the industry