MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTpeoples affairs
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Showroom InternBookmark This
Valentina Kova LLC
134 West 29th St, Suite 804
New York, NY
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionValentina Kova is an American luxury brand specializing in wovens, knitwear, and fine jewelry with production in New York City and Italy. Her designs are future classics that are chic, fashion forward and eminently wearable by women of all ages. Valentina Kova has been worn by everyone from Jane Fonda, to Julianne Moore, to Lorde.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated and organized individual to join our team ASAP.
Responsibilities- Assist with the organization of the showroom.
- Ensure proper presentation of all pieces in the showroom.
- Track and coordinate backstock, and PR pulls.
- Assist during client fittings if necessary.
- Occasionally assist production by liaising between the designer, seamstress, and patternmaker.
Requirements- Must be available at least three days a week
- Preferably eligible for academic credit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and reliable
- Eager to learn all aspects of the industry
- Will proactively seek out and identify/solve any problems which may arise