Jewelry Showroom InternshipButik Showroom
FASHION GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNNon- Blonde Clothing
Art of Cloth, Textile Design InternshipArt of Cloth
Fashion Social Media Marketing InternLandon Lens Manufacturing Corp.
Social MediaHistory Inc
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
Social media internJ-na Haute Couture
Fashion Design Intern - Learn by Doing! Late Summer/FallPaul Carroll
Showroom/Sales Intern - LA/OC/IE Locals ONLYBookmark This
Money Ruins Everything Inc.
713 S Los Angeles St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoney Ruins Everything is a multi-faceted agency and showroom located in the fashion district of downtown Los Angeles. Our years of experience in Brand Management, Sales, and Operations are applied to develop global strategies for lifestyle apparel, footwear, and accessory brands. Collaborating closely with our clients, we tailor our team of regional sales managers, territory reps, and/or showroom staff to meet the brands’ individual needs; accomplishing goals through developing a healthy successful business relationship between our retail partners and brands.
Responsibilities- Organizing / Maintaining Display Racks
- Creating / Mailing out promos and samples
- Basic Cleaning - Dusting, Stocking, Taking Out Trash
- Customer Service - Answering phone calls
- Assisting - Help fellow co workers with projects, organization, etc.
• Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
• Professional phone manner. ( comfortable in making 300 calls a day )
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills - Excel, Microsoft word, Outlook, and the Intranet.
• Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task.
Required - Microsoft Office, Phone Skills, Attention To Detail, Multi Tasking, Communication
Preferred - Fashion / Business Student
SkillsRequired - Answering Phones, Customer Service, Excel, Word, Detail Orientation
Preferred - Fashion, Sales, Business