Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogging OpportunityA Girl in LA
Fashion Industry - Style University MagazineDirty Diana Magazine, LLC
Wardrobe StylistF. Sly Photography
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Intern needed for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Fashion Marketing InternJOHN PAUL ATAKER
Fashion Boutique PR/Sales AssistantCREATIV
Fashion Design and Production Internship90 Degree by Reflex
Showroom/ Merchandising InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEsquire Group offers internships that are designed to provide students and recent college graduates with professional experience to further their education in a variety of fashion-based positions. Our interns gain invaluable experience working with some of the industries leading fashion companies, brands and retailers. We offer internships that provide practical experience in administration, licensing, design, merchandising, production, showroom, and accounting.
All of our interns are given custom-tailored programs (based on individual career goals/interests) and a unique opportunity to work directly with their appropriate department heads. Interning at Esquire is a great way to gain invaluable experience in a fast paced company with tremendous growth opportunity.
Responsibilities- Daily upkeep of office supply inventory.
- Daily upkeep and implementation of company’s server organization.
- Assist with upkeep of showroom inventory.
- Assist with daily shipments & parcel receiving.
- Assist in maintaining the organization of the office environment for appointments.
- Assist with sample photo shoots.
- Assist with the organization of showroom and stock samples
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who is:
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- Interested in pursuing a career in fashion
- Able to multi-task
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledgeable in Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Available at least 2 days (3 to 4 preferred)
- Previous fashion experience is a plus (but not required)
School credit is available.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the internship you are applying for in the subject box. E.g. "Internship - Showroom"
Location - Fifth Avenue, New York, NY