Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Showroom / Sales Internship (unpaid)Bookmark This
Chelsea Arts Tower, 545 W. 25th Street, 8th Floor , 10001
New York, NY
Posted: August 20 2015
DescriptionWANT Agency – New York City
Showroom / Sales Internship (Unpaid) – Luxury Fashion Brands
WANT Agency is the exclusive North American distributor for a fine selection of leading international designer and contemporary sportswear accessories brands: including WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie, Maison Kitsuné, Filippa K, SWIMS, Arc’teryx Veilance and TOMORROWLAND.
Field of Training: Marketing
The Showroom / Sales Intern will perform structured and guided work-based training for our luxury lifestyle brands. The intern will support the Account Executives, and will receive on-site training and an introduction to the functions and roles of the department.
- For the intern to increase communication and time management skills through management of sample trafficking for domestic and international press and retailers.
- To learn about the maintenance of a Showroom.
- To analyze communications efforts and assist with the assessment of results and methods for future improvement.
- Support facilitating growth of sales distribution through assisting with prospecting and competitive analysis.
Participants receive daily feedback on quality and quantity of work by onsite internship supervisor. The supervisor will complete a formal performance appraisal at the conclusion of the training period. The Intern will be asked to provide a post program evaluation of the internship.
*International Students / applicants are welcome to apply.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific tasks to be performed may include:
- Assist with clerical duties such as answering phones, and welcoming guests
- Maintenance of the showroom
- Sample Management
- Assist with event planning or special projects
- Daily communications with press agency and retailers
Requirements- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Minimum 4 days per week
- Strong interest in Fashion
- Strong interest in working with the luxury lifestyle brands we distribute