Social Marketing Intern Need for Clothing LineBookmark This
The Color Black Apparel
Posted: January 19 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Color Black Apparel is an online clothing retailer dedicated to selling trendy, all black, women's apparel. We are searching for an intern to help with our online presence. We are looking for someone who is fashion minded and loves social media. During this internship you will learn all about what it takes to maintain and grow a social following, as well as the in's and out's of an online fashion store. The Color Black is looking for an intern that is available as soon as possible. We are also very flexible with your time since almost all work will be done online. If you are serious about helping a small company grow please apply. We can also be contacted at email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
-Help write blog posts for our website.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Fashion
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Must be fashion minded and love social media.