Celebrity Fashion Stylist InternshipEmily Sanchez Style
Social Media & Community Management Intern - PaidMat Inc
12/9-12/16: Interns/Assistant Stylist for Editorial ShootPhillip Bloch Inc.
Social Media and Blogging Internship – Fashion eCommerce CompanyBookmark This
Clip On Earrings Chic
9595 Wilshire Blvd, PH 1001
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: July 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a social media guru with a passion for fashion? Would you like to gain experience working on the social media of a luxury fashion brand Beverly Hills?
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, passionate social media intern to work with our photographer creating original content.
Clip On Earrings Chic is a dynamic fashion-tech eCommerce company selling its own line of jewelry to 72 countries globally. Clip On Earrings Chic has its US headquarters in the heart of the most fashionable district of Beverly Hills, just one block from Rodeo Drive and European headquarters in London.
Our company is looking to expand its social presence and is looking for a highly motivated, talented Social Media guru to assist with this process.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• An excellent letter of recommendation upon completion of the internship
• Stipend for successful work
• College credit
• A wide range of experience and excellent contacts
• Creation of high quality social media content
• Blog content
• Daily research of celebrity fashion trends
• Daily instagram photo taking and sharing
• Daily positing on social media platforms for a kernel of keywords – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
• Curate current fashion trend outfits for social media posting
• Retweeting relevant high ranking tweets with SEO rich comments
• Daily social listening
• Daily social interactions
• Research influencers and reach out to establish relationship with key influencers
• Identify FaceBook groups that align with the brand – daily FaceBook posting
• Creation of short vblogs for YouTube
• Be part of the team making high profile marketing productions
• Attend numerous high profile events and parties
• Any other duties that may be required
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to create readable content
• Research skills
• Enthusiasm for style trends
• Knowledge and experience in various social media platforms
• Self motivated and able to work independently as well as collaborate as an effective team member
• Creative, flexible and adaptable
• Enthusiastic and passionate to learn more
• Superior attention to details and excellent implementation
• Established personal visual social media – Instagram, Snapchat
• Part time hours
• Be able to commute to Beverly Hills