- Internships /
- Fashion /
- Social Media & Community Management Intern For Fashion Line BlackFoxFashion/Fyar Evrything LLC
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Fashion Line BlackFoxFashion/Fyar Evrything LLCBookmark This
BlackFoxFashion/Fyar Everything LLC
1954 1st Ave Suite 8T
New York, NY
Posted: July 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello, Black Fox Fashion is a New clothing line Produced by Fyar Everything LLC. The Line is an urban 80's, 90's, Punk, Funk, Hip-Hop Cultural Line... We make clothing from Caps, Tees, Sweats to casual.
www.blackfoxfashion.com Instagram and Twitter @blackfoxfashion
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
You will Have the responsibilities of making calls, running some errands, Social media updating and management, attending some fashion events and being a representative of the brand and company
Requirements- Must Have a Love and passion for Fashion,
- Some fashion school background is a plus.
- Designers are also welcome to apply.
- Some experience in the fashion world will also help.
- Knowledge Of Social Media and basic computer skills.
- 21 and Older Please
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English, Social Media, Fashion, Phone Etiquette, Adverse Event Reporting, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Fashion History, Fashion Illustration, Fashion Design, Cut & Sew, Sewing, Seamstress, Sewer Design, Industrial Sewing, Sewer