Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionASCHE Industries is a high end accessories company for cannabis smokers. We are located in NYC so everything is designed here and proudly made in America. We are looking for a forward thinking, clever guy or gal to run our social media, launch our blog, and help with copy on the site and press releases. We work from the Soho house in the Meat Packing district so you should be able to get there at least once a week and can work remotely from wherever you would like as well. We will cover transportation cost and lunches, with the opportunity to join the company if we all vibe and work well together.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment