Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
35 W 31st Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001
New York, NY
Posted: September 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJewelry Designer in NYC for over 9 years. Each piece is handcrafted and no two pieces are ever precisely the same due to the handwork of the artisans that work for him. In fact, much of the collection is custom-made for his retailers and clients alike.
The collections instantly caught the attention of fashion editors and celebrities including; Oprah, Iman, Liv Tyler, Salma Hayek, Nina Garcia, Natasha Henstridge, and Lily Collins. Bounkit’s pieces have graced the cover of numerous publications and been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Allure, Gotham, Essence, Glamour, Town & Country, InStyle, Conde Nast Traveler, Departures, Domino, O Magazine in addition to NBC’S “The Today Show”, “The Oprah Winfrey Show”, “Lipstick Jungle”, and “Gossip Girl”.
We are looking for Sales Interns that are interested in working for Celebrity Jewelry Designer Hassan Bonukit. We want Interns that are looking to be a part of Bounkit's explosive growth.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment