Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: October 23 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hollenberg Bros Boot Company is driven to create unconventional footwear providing a new canvas for artist expression. We believe strongly in the power of collaboration and the beauty in sharing ideas. Our customer is the person who wants to stand out from the crowd and wear a piece of art. Every line produced by Hollenberg Bros is limited edition, comes with a signed and numbered artist print and Certificate of Authenticity.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment