Internship for Webdesigner image retoucher for eco luxury yogabrandLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion StylistA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion Internship - Summer InternAlala
Fashion Blogger INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
FASHION DESIGNER ASSISTANT/INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion Inventory Manager INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Photographer INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Graphic Design InternDanielle Nicole
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
OAD NEW YORK
Great Jones St.
New York, NY
Posted: February 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOAD NEW YORK is looking to hire an intern who is organized, detail-oriented, and dependable to join our team.
This is an intro level internship that offers an opportunity to work in a creative environment alongside the designer and owner of the brand. Interns will be exposed to everyday details of how a start-up design studio functions, learn to manage e-commerce, and represent OAD NEW YORK through customer care and social media. An open-minded and enthusiastic attitude is key as this is a multi-tasked internship.
- Represent brand by updating and creatively influencing social media channels
- Manage various studio oriented tasks and errands
- Image gathering and formatting of PDF presentations
- Help organize and facilitate studio events / meetings
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Needs to be for school credit
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment