Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
OAD NEW YORK
Great Jones St.
New York, NY
Posted: February 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOAD NEW YORK is looking to hire an intern who is organized, detail-oriented, and dependable to join our team.
This is an intro level internship that offers an opportunity to work in a creative environment alongside the designer and owner of the brand. Interns will be exposed to everyday details of how a start-up design studio functions, learn to manage e-commerce, and represent OAD NEW YORK through customer care and social media. An open-minded and enthusiastic attitude is key as this is a multi-tasked internship.
- Represent brand by updating and creatively influencing social media channels
- Manage various studio oriented tasks and errands
- Image gathering and formatting of PDF presentations
- Help organize and facilitate studio events / meetings
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Needs to be for school credit
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment