Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNHTOWN
Social Media/FashionRobin Ruth
Fashion Design InternMuehleder
Model and Model ScoutModels of Victory
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBECK Jewels is looking for an intern to join our team in the field of social media. Candidates should be able to work part time in our Williamsburg design studio.
BECK is a fast growing jewelry brand, we handcraft all our jewelry in-house and wholesale to boutiques all over the world. We are now breaking into the US market, which is why we’re interested in an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of various social media websites to increase our brand awareness domestically.
The candidate will be creating and adapting content for each specific social media network. This includes positioning content, creating images and curating photos for visual platforms like Instagram and Pinterest. In addition the candidate will create content from scratch specifically for growing a following on social media.
If you want to be a part of a creative, laid-back environment that will bring out your best in social marketing and understanding the inner works of a small business get in touch with us.
Please visit our site for more information: Beckjewels.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment