Social Media & Communications Management InternBookmark This
ONESA HAIR LLC
Posted: October 16 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnesa hair is a brand that owns subsidiary hair extension brands. Onesa Hair is a Luxury hair extension brand based out of New York and has a boutique in Dallas. Our brand is searching for an intern who will be directly working with our subsidiary brands.
This internship requires a minimum of six hours of work per week. Exceptional candidates will be considered for a monthly stipend of $200 and an opportunity for a paid position upon graduating.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-4 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Strategic Business Planning, Creative Campaign Development, Content Development, Email Marketing
Preferred - Database Development, Design Documents