Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 10 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Tainted Kanva$ in an online female boutique that based in Atlanta, GA and we launched last April. We are looking for an individual that love fashion and posting on social media accounts to provide content and engage with audience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment